Welcome to the new Save The Bills blog. See that huge stack of dollar bills? This is what this blog is all about. Saving those bills. No matter what your income level is right now, it’s possible to cut costs, spend wisely and increase your savings.
On this blog you’ll find loads of information on just about any personal finance topic. I’ll keep things personal, rather than talk about boring topics like business banking or merchant processing. The topics will be simple.
Here’s a small sampling of the topics covered: How to save at the grocery store. How to save money on entertainment. How to save money on clothing. How to save money in college. As you can see, the common topic is about saving.
Here’s where you can find me on social media:
- You can find me on Twitter @savebills. I typically post links to current and previous articles.
- Like the Facebook page to get me in your feed. New posts are automatically added so you can follow the blog that way.
- Are you on Google+? I am. I’m not so active there just yet though.
- I’m always posting my favorite finance articles on Pinterest. It’s a good way of organizing and sharing my favorite personal finance content.
- If you want to stay up to date with our latest posts, subscribe to the feed by email here.
- If you want to contact me about anything fill out the form and I’ll get back to you.